Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity has arisen, to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Location: Castlemilk High School
Address: Castlemilk Drive Glasgow G45 9JY
Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 6am-9am OR 4pm-7pm
What will your day look like?
You will be the point of contact for the Operations Manager, Head Teacher and the wider FM Team. A pivotal part of this role is responsibility for the cleaning of the school as well as supervising a team of cleaners providing a service to in general, classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices.
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations
- Checking the work load of other cleaners
- Mobilising the team where necessary
- Stock Checks
- Weekly cleaning audits
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Have supervisory experience
- Have good attention to detail
- Driven to deliver a good standard
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Cleaning experience in a similar environment
You will be required to undergo our PVG check, this can take 1-3 weeks before you can start work – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
What makes this role unique?
You will manage the staff within your area and In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.