Administration Assistant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
The people that work for RHSU don’t just do it for a paycheque. No, they’re passionate about being part of something big, that creates change on campus and delivers huge events on a weekly basis. You’ll be working for an organisation that tackles the big issues and has a great time doing it.
We are looking for someone who has great admin skills and can provide high quality, administrative support to 150 student groups.
The job involves:
- Student Group Administration where you would be monitoring email inboxes, responding to enquiries, processing expense claims and supporting our sports and societies admin processes.
- Processing and administering passport point data for points earned by students for the University Passport Award Scheme.
- Support of the team’s ongoing events such as Freshers’ Fair, Societies and Colours Ball and our Student Opportunities Training Conference.
- Monitoring and reviewing income and expenditure of all student groups
We are looking for someone who has:
- worked in a customer led environment
- experience of a range of admin tasks
- strong attention to detail
- strong communication skills
- excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week spread across 4 or 5 days, but start and finish times are flexible.
Our benefits are generous with 22 days annual leave rising to 27 with service, 7 discretionary days at Christmas, your birthday off work, reduced gym membership, life assurance and an optional stakeholder pension scheme.