Customer Success Advisor - Part Time/Flexible
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
Now we're looking for a smart and passionate Customer Success Advisor who can help us to accelerate growth whilst offering an unrivalled customer experience.
At iwoca, we truly value every customer and want them to have the best possible experience. Customer Success Advisors are at the heart of our Customer Success team, serving customers at all stages in the customer journey.
As a Customer Success Advisor, you’ll immediately become a key member of a highly motivated and energetic team. Your main responsibility will be ensuring a positive customer journey. You’ll be expected to engage with existing customers in a friendly manner and handle each query with expert care and efficiency.
You'll also be tasked with using your sales ability to ensure potential customers are knowledgeable about our product.
You will be:-
- Answering inbound calls to our main line answering general queries and requests
- Pitching our product to inbound callers who have received marketing and leads from our affiliates to sell our product and complete an application with them
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction and ensuring they are educated on product offerings and processes
- Helping businesses to complete their application and provide the necessary documents required for us to make a lending decision
- Following up with clients in a timely manner in order to foster long-term business relationships
- Assisting existing customers with account queries such as handling repayments, processing renewal requests and other administrative tasks
- Liaise with various teams within iwoca, such as sales, account managers and underwriting to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- We’re a young company and our department needs to adapt to new products, customer needs and industry challenges on a regular basis. As a new team member, your contribution of ideas to improve our processes will be listened to but also expected just as much as your experienced peers.
- ‘Feedback is the breakfast of champions’ - You will also be required to give feedback to your peers and management team to help us constantly improve individually and as a team.
- A passion for delighting customers and a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication skills and excellent manners are essential
- A real knack for building rapport quickly over the telephone
- You will also speak with customers via email and on webchat so the ability to construct well written, friendly sentences quickly is just as important
- We work in a fast paced environment so it’s important to have great time-management and multitasking skills
- You’ll need to be able to work autonomously and take ownership of your customers while collaborating with the team to ensure we reach group targets
- You’ll need the ability to "think outside the box" and have the confidence to put forward ideas, often to other departments, to help us improve our processes
- We welcome people who are proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven who have an ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
- Being tech savvy is a big plus
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday