Change Risk Oversight Manager
Do you have the ability to game change when it comes to risk oversight? Can you inspire and nurture others? Are you an expert in all things related to operational risk? If yes, then we may have the role for you.
As a Change Risk Oversight Manager you will be supporting our colleagues by providing clear advice, support, and guidance allowing them to assess and manage their key risks. You’ll be responsible for championing fair risk management practices across the Bank, allowing us to continue to support and protect our customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Providing continuous risk oversight to challenge programme activity that will deliver change in a safe and controlled manner
• Supporting agreed risk assessment activity across the programme to support the proactive identification and assessment of key delivery and execution risks
• Reviewing and challenging CRAID Logs to ensure risks and issues are appropriately identified, assessed and have appropriate risk management strategies
• Advising or updating the team on industry requirements and best practices
• Reviewing our IT risks and controls to drive meaningful insight on the management of Bank’s technology risks and potential threats
• Ongoing development of the operational risk framework, assessing the controls, preparation of Executive and Board papers, and managing/reporting on bank-wide incidents
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will have extensive risk oversight knowledge, with experience of leading a team
• Ideally you have strong excel and project management experience
• You will be risk aware and understand financial products, with a good knowledge of the regulatory change
• Experience of developing an operational risk framework
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!