Compliance Manager - Payments
Do you flourish on all things risk and compliance? Do you love guiding colleagues on regulatory change? Are you able to create fans? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Compliance Manager specialising in payments, you will be an important member of our fantastic Compliance Team, who help keep the Bank and our customers safe. You will support your first line colleagues with timely and appropriate regulatory advice, and help create fans every day by developing and maintaining simple products, services and processes. Customer’s best interest and safety will be at the heart of everything you do!
So what would you be doing?...
• Providing day to day advice on Payment Services Regulations (PSRs) and other regulatory requirements
• Supporting the Bank’s regulatory change agenda as the payments compliance subject matter expert
• Identifying and analysing regulatory change relating to payments
• Providing advice and support as a second line of defence and making sure of regulatory compliance in payments and fair outcomes for customers are implemented
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Extensive experience within a compliance role relating to payments
• Applied knowledge of providing assurance on payments-related issues
• An in-depth understanding of the PSRs and relevant sections of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Handbook and PRA (Prudential Regulation Authority) Rulebook
• Extensive experience of PSD2 (Payment Services Directory 2)
• Comfortable nurturing colleagues on regulatory requirements
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!