Financial Crime Policy Manager
Do you enjoy policy and procedure writing? Are you skilled when it comes to Financial Crime? Can you interpret information quickly and make things easy for colleagues? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As Financial Crime Policy Manager you will support the design, development and delivery of the Bank’s policy, minimum standards and risk assessment. The Financial Crime Policy and Advisory Team provide Metro Bank with policy and other key Financial Crime controls in order to comply with regulation and legislation. The team work hard to make our processes simple and to keep our customers safe, so we can continue to provide the best customer service possible.
So what would you be doing?...
• Supporting in the design and delivery of our financial crime risk assessment
• Working on the policy governance and escalations processes
• Conducting Horizon scanning and drafting briefing documents
• Making sure colleagues are informed of key regulatory, legislative and industry updates
• Providing regular reports for the business to update activity and promote FCPT
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do most of these wonderful things…
• Previous experience working within financial crime
• Knowledge of the regulatory and legislative requirements for the financial crime disciplines, fraud, AML/CTF, sanctions, ABC and Tax Evasion
• You will be really comfortable writing reports, policies and procedures
• It’s really important you have delivered key financial crime risk assessments
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!