Commercial Analyst- Real Estate
Do you have an amazing eye for detail? Love learning about different types of businesses? Are you driven by helping customers meet their business aspirations by supporting their growth? If so, then being a Commercial Analyst at Metro Bank could be the role for you!
The Commercial Banking Team at Metro Bank service the lending needs of business customers both big and small. It’s your role to make sure we are asking customers the right questions about their businesses, this allows our Commercial Business Managers to make the most responsible lending choices for both our customers and the bank. In-tern we could give businesses the opportunity to grow and provide the best possible service for their own customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Visiting customers to understand their businesses and their lending requirements
• Gathering information from customers; assessing, analysing and interpreting financial information to propose sensible lending decisions
• Writing and reviewing credit applications for underwriting
• Working closely with your colleagues in the wider Commercial Team to make sure we give amazing service to all of our customers
• Making sure every customer is given amazing service and treated fairly throughout the application process
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Knowledge of the commercial lending process, particularly to small and medium sized businesses
• Experience of reviewing and writing credit applications
• Able to build amazing relationships with colleagues and customers so that we make the right decision for our customers every time
• We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!