CRM Development Manager
- Contract Type
Can you nurture and guide colleagues on all things CRM development? Are you a Dynamics 365 champion? Can you implement revolutionary changes to core banking applications? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a CRM Development Manager, you will be part of our amazing CRM Applications team, where you will lead and nurture Dynamics developers in building our CRM platform to support our growth and ability to create fans. You will work for a Microsoft showcase customer, where you will influence revolutionary changes to the CRM world and get to make a real impact on one of Metro Bank’s core applications – how cool is that?
So what would you be doing?...
• Facilitating project plans and daily start-up meetings to go through project reviews
• Creating strategic direction for software quality assurance and frameworks
• Identifying and dealing with obstacles that could interfere with the team’s ability to deliver projects
• Guiding and mentoring colleagues on agile standards and methodology
• Maintaining and reporting on relevant changes made to CRM
• Improving the overall development life cycle, including quality implementation and assurance
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Significant experience working with CRM 2015/Dynamics 365
• You will be able to use project management tools such as JIRA or VSTS
• Experience of leading a team of developers
• A Scrum Master certification would be great, but is not essential
• You will have a good understanding of Agile principals, processes and practice
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!