Investor Relations Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Do you live and breathe investor relations? Can you provide unparalleled levels of service? Are you amazingly organised and great at solving all kinds of problems? If yes, then we may have the role for you.
The Investor Relations team are responsible for all communication with our shareholders, bond holders, the market and the general investment community. That means how we tell our story as well as the financial analysis of Metro Bank and our listed peers. As we grow rapidly, this role is pivotal to our reputation as a listed company.
So what will you be doing?
• Monitoring and evolving our shareholder base and tracking the interaction that the IR team have with investors
• Maintaining our consensus spreadsheet, that tracks analysts’ forecasts of our financial performance
• Collecting and analysing feedback from investor meetings and researching answers to investor and analyst queries
• Preparing investor briefing packs for management and looking after the team inbox and investor phone line
• Contributing to presentations, annual report and other investor material
• Supporting Metro Bank’s Legal and Company Secretary teams with the corporate calendar planning and PR with the communications calendar
• Managing the relationship with the website team to make sure the content is accurate and accessible
• Overseeing logistics for all shareholder events, as well as arranging meetings and liaising with brokers to coordinate roadshows
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• You will probably be degree educated or hold relevant experience that includes working with financial data
• Naturally in order to exceed in this role you will hold excellent organisation skills developed in a similar role
• You will have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• It goes without saying you will have a genuine interest in Retail Banking and capital markets
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!