Test Vendor Manager
Are you a natural relationship builder? Do you love owning processes? Can you drive strategic partnerships to improve testing services? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Our suppliers test our systems which are vital in allowing us to continually grow and provide a game changing banking experience for all our customers and colleagues. As a Test Vendor Manager, you will lead these suppliers to make sure that Metro Bank standards are consistently met and that the testing undertaken is of amazing quality and is within budget and time frames.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing and looking after the relationships with our two strategic suppliers of testing services
• Making sure that Metro Bank’s standards and processes are being adhered to
• Driving monthly, quarterly and annual governance meetings
• Financial forecasting and reporting for suppliers
• Owning and updating supplier management plans
• Planning mid to long term resource with test suppliers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• In order to hit the ground running, you will have lots of experience building relationships with external suppliers using an onsite/ offshore delivery model
• It’s really important that you have a strong background in test management, including automation and performance
• You will be comfortable dealing with financial forecasting and will have validated test supplier invoices previously
• Planning ahead will be second nature to you and you will always be considering the long term impact of testing services
• It would be really great if you have retail banking experience or knowledge
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!