In house Recruitment Manager - Part Time
Recruitment Manager - In House & Part time
This role is available on a part-time basis and we can be flexible with the hours from 30-20 hours a week. It needs someone who can respond to candidates daily but there are flexible working options available.
The Recruitment Manager is ultimately responsible for hiring the best people to work for PSE. This involves setting up the right sourcing channels, promoting our brand externally, managing a pool of potential candidates, interviewing candidates and managing the hiring process. We have had a lot of success hiring candidates directly and use an ATS (part of the People HR system) to manage candidates. Due to the continued growth of the company, we are looking for a Recruitment Manager to continue to hire high calibre candidates in our different global locations.
We are looking for someone who is able to find and engage with highly intelligent people (all of our graduates have a Masters or PhD) and continue to build on our excellent employer reputation. We hire a variety of roles directly for all of our divisions including process modelling, software development, operations, sales and marketing. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a growing small company environment and to take responsibility for the recruitment function. There is also the opportunity to broaden your HR experience and get involved with other aspects of PSE’s HR globally.
In your role you will:
- Be the first point of contact globally for all hiring managers and candidates.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and advise them on the best strategy and job description to attract high calibre candidates.
- Directly source candidates through various methods; on-line (LinkedIn), university networks, careers fairs, networking, our website and referrals.
- Build and manage talent pools of relevant candidates. Attract talent to the business by identifying, networking and building long term relationships.
- Select, screen and interview candidates; arranging interviews, references / background checks and gaining the necessary approvals for offers.
- Manage the relationship with candidates including briefing on the role, managing feedback and negotiating the offer.
- Deliver an excellent recruitment service to hiring managers, keeping them updated and setting expectations.
- Advise on the best recruitment process for PSE and take account of industry trends and new ways of uncovering talent.
- Work closely with the Head of HR to plan resourcing needs and positions. Provide regular reporting and status updates.
- Conduct exit interviews for leavers.
- Involvement in various recruitment and/or HR related projects.
- Be aware of work authorisations as part of the recruitment process; - we are a global company with sponsored skilled worker status.
- Liaise with and manage preferred supplier agencies where necessary.
You have these skills
- At least 4 years recruitment experience. Previous experience as an in-house recruiter (ideally in the software and / or engineering sector) would be ideal. We would consider individuals from an agency background too.
- Extensive experience of proactive direct sourcing using a variety of mediums including social media.
- Extensive experience interviewing candidates.
- Degree educated (with a science or maths background is helpful).
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills as you will engage with a number of highly intelligent internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a great telephone manner (professional yet friendly). Proactive and organised at responding to candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience recruiting outside of the UK would be of benefit.
Process Systems Enterprise Limited (PSE) is the world's leading supplier of Advanced Process Modelling technology and related model-based engineering and innovation services to the process industries. PSE is transforming the way the process industries design and operate. We bring new ways to create and capture sustainable value with rapid returns on investment, by providing new ways to deal with complexity, uncertainty and risk, and to make breakthrough innovation. See more on our website: www.psenterprise.com.