HR Manager (MI & Systems)
To play a leading role in the delivery of the HR Systems and Business MI service within Amey. This role will manage the team responsible for maintaining the core HR system, providing first line support for the suite of HR Systems and producing management information, ad-hoc reports and project support to the business. The Systems and Business MI Manager will manage two Senior Advisers that head up the Business MI and HR Systems teams and will look to help further develop the service of the team in each of these areas. They will also look to engage customer 'buy in' for business reports and tools by showing the added value, they will be responsible for marketing the team to the business ensuring visibility of our services and ensuring the profile of the team is maximized. The role will report to the Senior Manager within the team.
- Control of monthly Business MI reporting
- Working with IT to manage systems change requests
- Driving improvements to the BAU processes within both teams
- Involvements in Projects relating to the teams
- Take a proactive approach in HR system strategy taking an active interest in system design and improvement
- Work with the Business MI Team to develop the reporting services offered using analytical methodology.
- Drive engagement across the business and maximize the profile of the team through interactions with senior business leaders and key stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Advanced Skills using Microsoft products including Excel, Access, PowerBI & SQL.
- Good knowledge of SAP and other HR Systems
- Used to handling data from varying departments, such as (but not limited to); Finance, Fleet, HR, IT
- Comfortable in the management or month end reporting; collating data from multiple sources
- Technical aptitude and analytic approach
- Personal development of technically skilled employees
- Project management
- Experience in budget and resource management
- Knowledge of HR Shared Service Centres
- Query Manager Expertise
- Experience of business engagement initiatives
- Experience in marketing and social media advertising
- Good people management skills
- Able to build strong relationships with stake holders
- Consistently maintains high standards of work when faced with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage a varied work load and adapt to a changing set of priorities
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills required to make information and solutions relevant and understandable by wider Amey community