Cleaning Supervisor - St. Roch's Secondary
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity has arisen, to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
We are looking a confident with good attention to detail Cleaning Supervisor to join us on a part time basis, this is a term time only position.
- Shift Pattern: Mon to Fri 06:00 to 09:00 and 16:00 to 19:00
- Location: St Roch's Secondary School
- Contract Type: Permanent
What will your day look like?
As a working Supervisor you will carry out and oversee the cleaning service within school environments. You will utilise your skills, knowledge and previous supervisory experience to ensure this service is carried out efficiently, safely and in a professional manner that matches and goes beyond the contractual commitments with our client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing Facilities team working alongside a well-known high value client.
You will use your previous experience to
- Provide a cleaning service that goes beyond the contractual commitments
- Supervise a number of cleaners
- Carry out health & safety briefs and tool box talks
- Liaise with the client to quickly resolve any issues
- Control stock levels
- Enforce internal and external HSEA requirements
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Have good attention to detail
- Driven to deliver a good standard
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Cleaning experience in a similar environment
- Have supervisory experience, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our PVG check, this can take 1-3 weeks before you can start work - please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
What makes Amey unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme