Mobile Building Engineer - Electrical Bias
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To complete maintenance tasks and minor repairs to building fabric and services. across Birmingham.
- Location: Multi sites across Birmingham areas (30% travel required/Van and tools provided)
- Working hours: 40 hrs a week
- Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri between 08:00am and 16:30pm
- Contract: Permanent
What will this role involve?
As a Mobile Building Engineer - Electrical Bias, you will carry out a range of work including:
- General electrical works
- General reactive building maintenance
- Undertaking PPMs
- Working as part of a team
- Taking part in 1 in 4 week out of hours on -call rota
What are we looking for?
- Full Driving License
- Previous industry experience
- Minimum NVQ level 2 qualified electrician. AM2.
- Ideally with 18th edition (minimum 17th edition)
- City and Guilds 2391, 2395/95 advantageous
- Being able to work competently on your own and as part of a team
- Completing jobs to a very high standard
- Being tidy and polite is key as well as working safely
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a security check prior to starting.
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our successful and growing business.