On Call Coordinator - Part Time - Homeworking
Company: Firstpoint Homecare
Role : On Call Coordinator
Based: Working from Home - Applicants will need to be accessible to the Solihull branch for training
Salary: £50 flat rate
Status: Part Time and Temporary – Night Shift 17.30 – 06.30 (Mon - Fri)
Firstpoint Homecare provides care workers to support and enable people to in their own homes. Our main clients are: Social Services, Local Authorities and private clients.
The Company is now seeking an On Call Coordinator, who will be based from home. The primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure that all calls from clients and candidates are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. This will include covering care worker cancellations and liaising with clients, family members and other healthcare professionals. The successful candidate will also ensure they provide the highest level of customer service to clients and carers at all times.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for keeping the Company database up to date at all times by recording all call details as and when they take place.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to make decisions independently and use initiative to resolve issues
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Strong understanding of confidentially and data protection
- Excellent prioritising skills
- Good organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Capacity to exercise creativity in solving operational problems for Clients and/or Candidates
- Experience in regularly using database systems
Successful applicants will be working 17.30 - 22.00 and available for work between 22.00 – 06.30 all shifts will be based at home.
Firstpoint Homecare is a division of Servoca Plc which specialises in recruitment and outsourcing within the public sector.
Servoca Plc prides itself as an equal opportunities employer.