Customer Service Operator
An exciting role has become available within an iconic Central London location, where you will be a part of a highly successful and respected customer service team.
Do you want to play a crucial role in helping to keep the Ministry of Defence Main Building running smoothly? Do you want to work as part of a diverse and friendly team? Well look no further.
- Location: Ministry of Defence, Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2HB
- Working Hours: 36.25 hours a week
- Shift pattern: Monday to Friday rotating shift 08:00-16:00 and 10:00-18:00
- Contract: Permanent
What is the purpose of this role?
As part of a PFI contract Amey delivers Facilities management services to the Ministry of Defence at their London Headquarters. Based at Main Building on the bank of the River Thames, you will have a short walks from a number of mainline and underground stations making for an easier commute. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual, who takes pride in providing a first class customer service package to more than 140,000 visitors a year; including VIP visits and high profile conferences.
You will also typically be responsible for supplying exemplar customer service to 4500 building users, be that face to face or by phone.
What will this role involve?
Working as part of a very close knit team this role is seen as crucial to the overall success of the services supplied. The customer service advisors role will, over time, encompass all of the following areas, giving you the opportunity to increase your salary as you become more proficient in each area.
- Building services Helpdesk and meeting room bookings.
- Business suite -Meeting room key collection
- Sisys - Visitor conference passes
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is PC literate (MS Office intermediate level) who would relish learning to use our in-house CAFM software (Concept Evolution and Sisys visitor notification system - (training will be provided).
- Excellent customer service skills, punctual with a smart appearance.
- Team Player but with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Positive attitude to a changing environment
- Previous reception/concierge/customer service experience within a high profile environment
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Must be willing to undergo and obtain SC clearance
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a security check prior to starting.
What makes Amey unique?
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.