Analytics Specialist - Flexible Working Available
Are you passionate about data and the use of analytics in helping improve decision-making and deliver actionable insights? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced data analyst to join the People Analytics team at Arm and to actively support our business priorities through providing high-quality, informative analytics. If you have proven analytical skills and would like to build a career in people analytics then we are keen to hear from you.
The People Analytics team supports Arm by developing consistent reporting, key business-critical metrics, and ad-hoc analysis using multiple datasets. We work collaboratively with our partners across Arm to ensure that we are reporting on the right data to inform business decisions, to monitor progress when new projects are initiated, and to refine and improve processes. We actively collaborate with the business to gain an understanding on the areas of value, apply critical thinking, and produce analysis that helps to raise or address important business questions.
In this role, you will develop and maintain high quality and insightful dashboards for the business on a variety of key topics. You will provide effective and consistent reporting and will have an understanding of the data security necessary for reports containing sensitive information. You will build effective relationships across Arm to closely understand the data and reporting needs of the business. You will contribute to the development of data quality initiatives to improve people data more broadly, and to enable us to work on more predictive analytics in the long-term.
This role has potential for growth and development for you within the analytics field at Arm and the People team more broadly due to the scope of work undertaken.
What will I be accountable for?
- You will create and maintain dynamic and high quality dashboards using People data to provide meaningful business insights
- You will analyse and visualise simple and complex datasets
- You will collaborate with partners throughout the business on people reporting and raise the profile of People Analytics at Arm
- Contribute to initiatives aimed at improving data quality and data culture within the People Team
- You will deliver training on how to use dashboards, the importance of data quality, and data security within the People Team and wider business
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- You will have proven experience analysing and presenting data for a variety of audiences
- You will have expertise in reporting and data extraction tools, preferably Power BI and/or Tableau
- You will have a high level of experience using SQL and/or database structures
- Strong attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Demonstrable experience in questioning, problem solving and taking initiative
- You will have experience building dashboards with multiple datasets
- The ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- You will have experience of using sensitive or People data
- Strong Excel skills
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.