Internal Sales Executive - Flexible Working Available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
As an Internal Sales Executive on the Arm Connectivity Management team you develop, grow, and accelerate market share, bookings, and accounts on a global scale.
Do you have a passion and an enthusiasm for pursuing and establishing relationships with new customers? If so, then we want to engage with you. Join the team where you are empowered to drive the entire sales cycle with creativity and urgency from initial customer engagement to closed sales bookings and product delivery.
What will you be accountable for?
- Assertively prospect for potential customers using a mix of approaches to grow the number of customer accounts and market share.
- Work creatively as a consultant with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and requirements, present a range of solutions, and move towards the goal of securing contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Maintain a high level of significant domain knowledge and an understanding of Arm’s solution benefits to develop consequential conversations and influence with customers and prospective customers
- Work creatively and building positive relationships with Arm IOT Services Group and other internal groups to secure internal agreement to move customer contracts towards closure
- Provide forecasts on the best case, worst case, and most likely sales bookings over relevant time periods
- Build relationships with internal marketing/product teams to grow overall solutions with existing partners and provide meaningful input towards strategic market share growth and lead generation campaigns
- Actively and positively engage with sales management to uncover ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve Arm’s brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, threats from important competitors, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending Arm’s offerings
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Minimum of 3 years MNO or MVNO experience
- An excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of M2M connectivity
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.