Porter / Housekeeper / Housekeeping - Flexible Rota
We are currently recruiting for a full time Linen Porter / Housekeeper / Housekeeping to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team. To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about!
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Fantastic pay plus benefits
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Meals on duty
- Fully funded English classes
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
- Social and team building activities
- Progression and growth opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overtime available
Based at one of our boutique London hotels (zone 1), this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn't your thing, that is fine too, we will still be interested in finding out more about you. Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Room Attendant:
As a Room Attendant you will work 40 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- HR Team of the Year at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Best Chef Development Strategy Award at the Springboard Awards 2017Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Candidate Experience Award”, Caterer.com People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.