Associate - Flexible Working Available
The Winchester office is now seeking an experienced Surveyor to join the Infrastructures team on a 12 month contract basis (maternity cover) at Associate level. As a key member of the team the Associate will serve existing private and institutional client-base providing estate management advice and professional work.
The Winchester office of Carter Jonas practices across the South East and South West serving a growing private and institutional client base. The successful candidate will play a key role in continuing to build on our existing infrastructures pipeline.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who might be looking to return to work, develop their infrastructure experience further or looking specifically for a fixed term surveying contract in the area. We offer a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package. We also welcome applications from those seeking flexible working arrangements.
- Management of estates primarily (but not exclusively) across South West and South East providing high level management strategy, direct client contact, overseeing other management surveyors, dealing with external professionals and other advisors
- Property Inspection
- Property management
- Rent reviews
- Client reporting and budget management
- Working with the Partners to expand this aspect of the business
- Provide and expand our Infrastructure advice service to existing and new clients
- Work with other Carter Jonas divisions, particularly with regard to Rural opportunities
This job description is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will be an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with at least three years post qualification experience working on rural and infrastructure projects. You will have a successful track record in developing relationships with existing and potential clients as well as a strong understanding of the South West/ South East areas. As an Associate you will have excellent numerate and communication skills with the ability to support a busy and growing team.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
A full job description can be available on request.