Account Executive - MuleSoft - Flexible working available
Account Executive, MuleSoft
Every CIO today is being forced to evaluate their integration strategy in order to move faster and increase innovation to meet the demands of the market. Organisations are spending over $443 billion on integration work every year, yet they still can’t move fast enough to outpace competition. MuleSoft is building a new category of software to uniquely solve this massive challenge, with our industry-leading integration platform and a profound focus on customer success for over 1,200 enterprises across the globe.
We are looking for outcomes-oriented, highly collaborative Account Executives with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this massive market opportunity and achieve significant revenue targets. MuleSoft is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies ever, and our Sales team is key to our explosive growth across the globe.
This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be a key member of a close-knit, cross-functional team that is responsible for owning and driving the go-to-market strategy for your territory, and leading the sales cycle. We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements.
In this role, you will be challenged as a salesperson to grow personally and professionally: The majority of leaders in our Field organiszation come through internal promotions, and you’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest people in the world who will push you and support you to do the best work of your career.
In your first year, you can expect to:
- Work toward exceeding your ramped annual sales quota and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
- Partner with our global Sales Enablement team, who will guide you through onboarding and development programs that ensure your success
- Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly created opportunities
- Become an expert in MuleSoft messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be surrounded by a team of fiercely motivated individuals who are committed to delivering extraordinary customer outcomes
What you’ll need to be successful
- Recent, cumulative experiences that demonstrate your success in managing complex sales within small to medium enterprise accounts
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Value speaking directly and honestly with others’ best interests at heart (we use radical candor)
- A highly collaborative team player with company-first mentality—“be a good human” is a core value, meaning we leave our egos at the door and support each other to drive results and win together
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.