Senior Project Manager - Flexible Working Available
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Senior Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated managers.
We are looking for managers who have a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market.
Experience of working on mixed use commercial and residential schemes of over £25 million is preferred.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a senior project manager, you successfully deliver the project to customer satisfaction and in accordance with Morgan Sindall standards.
- Manage all aspects of the contract to a satisfactory conclusion
- Liaise effectively with customers & stakeholders
- Ensure a continuously improving health and safety culture
- Ensure Perfect Delivery of projects
- Have worked on multiple projects including at least one project above £25 million
- Experience of mixed use Commercial or Residential projects
- Inner City / Tight Urban site project management experience
- Educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline
- Proven experience of working with and managing contractors within a traditional construction project and you will have a good understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance.
- Able to work independently as well as in a Team
“We are looking for the best and brightest people to help develop a newly formed Pre-construction Department to support our growing London business. This is a unique opportunity for creative, customer-focussed people who would thrive in an environment where flair and autonomy is encouraged, recognised and rewarded.”
Sean Bradley, Managing Director for Morgan Sindall Construction London & Home Counties
Morgan Sindall Construction London
With a passion to serve customers we have developed a professional, understated approach, where our people in London are encouraged and rewarded to work as a team to achieve Perfect Delivery.
The success of this strategy to: find – win – deliver – repeat has yielded a healthy forward order book in excess of £90m for 2017, giving us the stability to fully focus on strengthening our long-term work winning capability in our primary sectors of: education, public sector frameworks, civic buildings, investment linked opportunities and healthcare.
To join us and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documents.