Digital/Video Editor - Part time
Digital Editor / Video Editor – Show Reels – Remote Working – Part- Time (5 days per month on average) London Based Company. £300p/d for an average of 5 days per month or £800 per completed showreel
We are looking for a freelance Video Editor on a part-time basis who will be responsible for creatively developing and editing agency Show Reels. The role will be working with an exciting digital advertising and marketing company based in South West London. Working collaboratively with the Producers, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong digital editing skills and have expertise in Motion Graphics, Adobe Graphics / Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This role is available on a part-time contract basis and is fully remote. On average 2 showreels will need to be completed each month and the successful candidate will be expected to manage their own time and workload. Could be worked as a stand-alone part-time role, in collaboration with other freelance contracts or around a current full-time position.
Key responsibilities: The successful candidate will be working closely with the Account Managers and Producers to deliver on client briefs in specified timeframes.
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver creative showreels for external clients.
- Manage own timeframes, sticking to deadlines highlighted by both the agency and the client.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an internal or agency based role.
- Understanding of and experience working with Motion Graphics, Adobe Graphics, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- An integrated mindset, with a passion for creating an experience through their work.
- Experience of working on a freelance basis with remote working.
This a great time to be joining this thriving business. For more information please apply now.