Full Time Administrator
Miles Smith Ltd, is an Insurance broker specialising in niche market areas such as motor fleet and trade, waste and recycling, leisure and night life etc.
We have a main head office in London and 2 smaller offices; one in Bedfordshire and one in Sudbury where this role will be based. The Sudbury office deals solely in motor based policies.
- To provide an outstanding support and administrative service to both internal and external customers processing to agreed service standards and within agreed time frames.
- To play an active role in the team, supporting and striving towards the set objectives.Tasks will include duties such as; emailing, typing letters, data entry, answering incoming phone calls, invoicing, scanning and archiving.
Day to day administration of our Motor Fleet Policies including processing vehicle changes, driver amendments, declarations and other administrative changes. In time, moving on to referral type situations, accounts queries and providing support to our Renewal and New Business department.
- To effectively manage a workload, prioritising as necessary to achieve deadlines and ensure customer service standards are maintained.
To maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for someone with the following skills/qualities;
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft packages (especially Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Attention to detail; able to accurately input data and spot mistakes.
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment.
- A team player who is happy to help out colleagues when required to do so.
- Insurance experience preferred but not essential, as full training will be given on the job.
Full time role only, Salary negotiable.