International HR Consultant
Our client, a HR Consultancy are looking for a confident and experienced HR Consultant who has a solid understanding of employment relations with global clients. You will be experienced in strategic HR, creating and implementing systems, documentation and improving efficiency within businesses. Working within an established portfolio you will provide full coaching and advice to your international clients and manage the transformation process within businesses.
Our client is seeking someone who has experience working in a consultancy or similar environment where they have gained experience working across a large variety of industries and teams.
Experience and skills required:
- Solid experience as an HR Consultant with global clients
- Good understanding of employment relations
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to form strong, long-lasting relationships
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results driven
This is a full-time, home-based role and preference is given to candidates that live around the M4 corridor or London. Please apply now to register your interest.