People Administrator - Systems & MI
We are currently looking for a People Administrator - Systems and MI to join the Group People team at Willmott Dixon based at our Head Office in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire. Our culture is strongly values based and we are an ambitious but fun team so a sense of humour and 'can do' attitude will definitely serve you well! Willmott Dixon genuinely is a great place to work with a true family ethos that can offer you the Career of a Lifetime!
We are looking for an individual with a good understanding of HR business processes and procedures who ideally has a good working knowledge of using HR systems and reporting tools. Ideally you will have good knowledge of Zellis Resourcelink.
Within the role, the tasks and duties you will be expected to perform will include: -
- Becoming a systems expert for our integrated HR/Payroll system - Zellis Resourcelink
- Building system reports for use across our business and providing assistance on how to run them
- Working with the wider team to support new systems initiatives and helping to communicate these changes with the local People teams
- Delivering training on use of our systems as and when required
- Helping to audit and correct people data within our Resourcelink environment. Using spreadsheet uploads to support mobilisations and other data projects
- Reviewing new releases and working with the Systems and Payroll team to complete any relevant testing following deployments
- Raising support cases with Zellis and taking ownership of these issues until they are resolved
- Working with IT to ensure data feeds are functioning correctly and fit for purpose
- Responsible for the production of regular monthly reports and ad hoc reporting requests as they come in
- Assisting the wider team with Reward and Policy tasks as required
Essential and Desirable Criteria
The skills / experience required by the individual in this role includes: -
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of HR business processes and procedures
- Good working knowledge and experience of using HR systems and reporting tools. Zellis Resourcelink experience favourable
- Experience working with data to produce clear and effective management information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint in particular)
- Highly literate and numerate
- Great attention to detail. Able to identify where mistakes are likely during data collection and put processes in place to ensure 100% accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to articulate detailed concepts clearly and concisely in to stakeholders
- Good organisational and time management skills. Proactive approach to business problems and able to work independently using their own initiative to resolve them
- Some Project Management experience
- Experience working with confidential personal data and maintaining the highest standards of data protection
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
We are happy to consider flexible working.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.