Environmentalist All Levels (Acoustics)
25120501001, Environmentalist All Levels (Acoustics) Belfast / Sheffield
We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate with demonstrable experience in environmental noise, particularly in the field of infrastructure including road and rail.
Work will involve undertaking noise surveys and noise assessments to accompany planning applications as part of Environmental Statements, Scoping Reports and other documents.
Based in our Belfast or Sheffield office, the job may also require occasional travel as required to meet the needs of the business.
All Levels- What we're looking for:
- Experience in Environmental Noise
- Member of the Institute of Acoustics Experience to include noise surveys, noise modelling, noise assessment, the preparation of technical reports, data analysis and reporting
- Noise assessment of infrastructure projects including road and rail highly desirable
- Experience in the use of noise-monitoring equipment
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Working knowledge of relevant standards and guidance documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, third-parties and colleagues
- IT literacy, particularly with MS Office packages
- Experience in Architectural Noise is desirable
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Chartered status is desirable
- Experience of reviewing the work of colleagues, preparation of quotes and proposals, managing and mentoring junior staff
- Commercial acumen
- Salary and Benefits
Amey offer a competitive salary and a contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement along with a range of flexible benefit options and additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey will also help you in your professional development through supporting your membership of a professional body and attendance at relevant training courses / seminars.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.