Office Manager - Flexible Working Available
We’re seeking an innovative, passionate and professional individual with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to join our Business Support team in the South of England, as Office Manager.
Position: Office Manager
Location: Maidstone (office based)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £23,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 9 June 2019
Interview Date: 17 June 2019
Reporting to the Performance and Business Support Manager, the Office Manager will:
- Be responsible for the line management of business support roles within the zone ensuring high level of support functions for the zone and the efficient running of the offices.
- Be responsible for the direct line management of administration of business support roles within the zone
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the fabric, equipment and furniture within the Office
- Ensure that services to the building, its staff and visitors are secure. Co-ordinating the set up and safety of office facilities across the zone ensuring our staff can fully operate remotely and have the necessary equipment.
- Support the Senior Management team
- Provide secretarial and administrative support, report production and project related activities.
The Office Manager will have excellent IT, organisational, office management and interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. We offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
You may also be interested in this role if you have worked in areas such as Administrator, Senior Administrator, Office Manager, Secretary, Administration Manager, Admin Manager.