Business Process Architect - Flexible Working Available
Do you love process architecture and modelling? Are you a champion on Software AG ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)? Are you able to nurture and inspire colleagues? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Business Process Architect, you will work in our amazing Architecture Team, establishing relationships with colleagues across the Bank who depend on technology to help the Bank grow. You will own our business process ecosystem, which includes our business process taxonomy and the central process repository.
So what would you be doing?...
• Informing and guiding ARIS users on the impact of process designs
• Conducting quality assurance on new process models to make sure they follow standards
• Following business process governance frameworks and raising key issues and (or) risks
• Educating and nurturing colleagues on process modelling standards on ARIS
• Supporting the business process management (IBM BPM) team with BPMN (Business Process Modelling Notation) standards based modelling.
• Delivering the final quality assurance review of business process designs
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• An excellent understanding of building business process for programmes and projects
• Experience implementing and administering the Software AG ARIS suite
• You will have previously worked as a Process, Solutions, Business or Enterprise Architect
• Ideally you will be TOGAF 9 Certified
• Excellent stakeholder management experience with colleagues at all levels