PR / Marketing Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
A highly motivated, dynamic, charismatic and well-organised PR and marketing professional is required for an ambitious and fast-paced architectural lighting design practice in London.
You will be experienced at maintaining a high media profile with good contacts (or an ability to quickly make them) with core media professionals and influencers, in both trade and consumer press.
Strong communication and excellent copywriting skills (with a creative flair) are required, alongside an exceptional use of written and spoken English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, informed and on brand coverage for print and digital press including blog posts, press releases, e-shots, website content and award entries.
On top of being an outstanding communicator, you will be a great collaborator filled with ideas on how to grow the business, get our name out there, and help us win some amazing new clients. To do this you must be a team player, our ultimate ambassador, have a great track record in a similar role and be willing to get stuck in.
You will have an interest in design, architecture and related industries, be self-motivated, proactive, charismatic and take a huge amount of pride in helping a young practice develop.
This is a multifaceted role where you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of PR and marketing.
Job description includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinate and develop a targeted and creative campaign for both offices in the UK and Dubai, supported by the external PR company.
- Building and maintaining relationships with core media professionals and clients’ PR.
- Thought leadership – research and develop new ideas for content, working closely with the design teams for article ideas and upcoming content.
- Strategic planning and development of the practice marketing plan.
- Produce high-quality copy across print, digital and social media channels ensuring content is consistent with our tone of voice and branding.
- To identify press opportunities.
- Responsible for PR coverage and reaching targets.
- Strategic management of social media channels and websites.
- Dealing with day-to-day media enquiries.
- Proofreading and editing copy.
- Position us as the “first port of call” for relevant industry speaker opportunities, and build an appropriate database.
- Identify relevant awards to enter, leading the award / competition submissions.
- Coordinating and drafting press releases.
- Tracking and filing press coverage.
The role is part time, 3 days per week (flexibility on days).
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum pro-rata.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the position.