HR Advisor - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Are you a qualified HR Advisor looking for a new challenge, working for an organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people?
Location: Working remotely covering the West Midlands/North West region
Salary: Circa £30k including car allowance. Pro rata
Duration: Part time, permanent, 3 days a week - flexible
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays pro rata, benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc., Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support
Closing Date: 3rd June
About the Role:
As HR Advisor you will support all of our client’s services within the region with all elements of the employee journey from recruitment to termination. You will promote them as an employer of choice within the local community, ensuring a continuous pipeline of applications for Support Worker and ancillary vacancies. Including building links with local job centres, schools and colleges and developing other sources of suitable candidates.
Other responsibilities include;
- Support Service Managers with probationary reviews and annual appraisals,
- Providing first line HR advice on HR related topics, policies and procedures
- Support with employee relations issues
- Ensuring training compliance
- Other ad hoc HR related projects
Above all else you will embed the company’s values and ethos in all employment related issues.
In order to be successful in the role of HR Advisor you will need the following skills and experience:
- A CIPD qualification would be highly desirable
- Proven experience working in an HR team carrying out values based recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced IT skills, with experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi task and manage time effectively is essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and a flexible approach to work
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this post.
Our client encourages applications from all backgrounds, and candidates will be judged on merit without prejudice.
Other roles you may have experience of include: HR Adviser, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Advisor, Care Recruitment,