2 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking for a Partnership Manager for our not for profit client. Working collaboratively with the communication lead and the capability and engagement team, you will be responsible for sustainable income model for digital and technology. You will be working closely with sales, corporate partnerships as well as the trusts and foundations to ensure that the digital transformation is generating income and not costs.
This is a full-time role with flexible hours and can be based at any of their offices across the UK.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of designing or leading a sales programme for a start-up or transformation/innovation team within a larger company
- Previous experience introducing an income model
- Proven experience of successful market scanning, qualification, bidding and pitching
- Strong communication, technical presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional corporate reporting and governance skills for project teams
- Experience of designing and implementing government service assessments
- Qualified Scrum Master or equivalent in work experience
This is a great opportunity to join this organisation during this exciting time. Please apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Partnership Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly