Head of Key Relationships - Flexible Working Available
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver the strategy for an engaging and effective programme of fundraising for a leading charity, as Head of Key Relationships
Position: Internal Title - Head of Key Relationships
Location: Swindon (approx. 2 days a week) and home working
Salary: £45,000-£49,000 pa plus flexible benefits
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Childcare Vouchers, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing date: 9 am on Monday 3 June 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 11 June 2019
Our client is looking for a Head of Key Relationships as they seek to deliver on an ambitious vision to increase Bible confidence within the Christian community, change the conversation about the Bible in wider culture and encourage Bible-inspired change around the world.
The Head of Key Relationships will:
- Develop and deliver the strategy for an engaging and effective programme of fundraising from major donors and trusts.
- Craft compelling asks, cultivating a growing number of relationships with philanthropists who are excited by and share their vision
- Build a flourishing team.
As Head of Key Relationships, you will:
- Have an understanding of the motivations of individuals and trusts that would give to their work and have a clear, bold vision for engaging with them.
- Have proven experience of delivering to target in a long-term relationship-based role, whether in fundraising or another field,
- Develop and implement strategy, communicating with persuasion and credibility, both internally and externally.
If this sounds like you, they would love to hear from you. You will be asked to provide a CV and a 250-word statement that sets out why you’re the best person for this position as part of the application process.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities.
Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience as Head of Fundraising, Director, Head of Development, Head of Strategy, Director of Strategy, Relationships Director, Head of Key Relationships.