Estates Manager - Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
1 day left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Estates Manager to join our business.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to and support strategic decision making and to implement policy, enabling the department to deliver through effective management and leadership of appointed managing agents.
Duties to include:
• Monitoring the performance of managing agents.
• Building and maintaining relationships with multi tenure clients.
• Dealing with all exceptional customer complaints that have been raised via the escalation process.
• Implementation and delivery of procedures to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Reporting defect statistics and providing information to the Estates and Customer Services Director on the impacts and possible solutions.
Telford Homes Plc is a listed developer of residential-led, mixed use sites in London. We focus on brownfield opportunities in locations across London where the need for homes far exceeds supply.
Our goal is to significantly increase our output of new homes over the next few years to help address the chronic shortage in London. Our success is driven by keeping our promises and being a trusted partner to everyone we work with. Meeting the needs of our customers and the local community on each development is our central focus, from initial concept to final delivery.
Please download the full Job Description at the top of the page.