Digital Product Manager - Flexible Working Available
What is the role?
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Digital and Content team within the Brand and Marketing department, who is primarily accountable for the performance and development of our existing digital products and platforms, as well as the development and integration of new suppliers and technical solutions that help us achieve our marketing and commercial goals. .
This exciting role is the primary technical expert within the team, coordinating the development needs of internal stakeholders and acts as the primary contact for all third-party suppliers and consultants supporting the maintenance and development of our website and digital products.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will contribute to the strategic development of the club’s digital landscape and suite of products by constantly assessing existing solutions, evaluating and making recommendations on the benefits of new technologies and tools.
We are looking for a responsible individual who can establish timelines and milestones for all digital development projects, as well as ensuring documentation, systems and processes are adhered to, and checking quality and performance standards for all digital projects.
The competencies which are required include:
- At least 2 years agency experience.
- Background in media, entertainment or sport.
- Experience with digital development and website builds.
- A solid understanding of Sitecore and how it can be utilised to support club KPI’s to.
- Understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understanding of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Sitecore experience
Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience in product management, ideally as a Product Manager / Owner
- Proven record of the end to end delivery of successful products
- Thorough understanding of DXP’s
- E-commerce experience
- Analytics and reporting on the ROI of digital activity
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent team working skills and diplomacy.
- E Commerce experience
- Management and leadership skills with an ability to motivate people.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations or manage a small team.
- Execeptional planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Successful track record of delivering results in line with budgets.
- Ability to think strategically and plan tactfully.
- Communication skills
Must be prepared to travel.
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Two Season Tickets.
- 27 days’ holiday per year
- Life Assurance Cover of 3x salary.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
The closing date for applications is 18th June 2019