Digital Marketing Manager - Part Time
We’re looking for a part time Digital Marketing Manager to join us in our Hoxton office for 20-25 hours each week.
This job is ideal for someone who wants to consolidate their experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns and strategies for our clients and HdK. Highlights of the job include working for our clients on prestigious UK dance and theatre tours, commissioning video content and helping build the profile of HdK.
You will be supported by the Marketing Assistant and the HdK team which includes designers, a filmmaker, animators and web developers.
- Create social media plans, campaigns and strategies
- Offer social media and digital marketing consultancy, including leading workshops and writing audits for to clients
- Manage social media campaigns for shows and tours
- Commission content for social media campaigns such as trailers, vox pops and features, working with our filmmaker
- Work with the Marketing Assistant to develop email campaigns
- Liaise with web designers, marketers, venues and artists
- Complete weekly and monthly reports to monitor campaigns
- Participate in client and internal planning meetings
- Attend meetings and first night performances
- Lead on aspects of the HdK Associates B2B Marketing strategy
The job will be suitable for someone who can demonstrate that they have:
- Degree or similar level education
- 5 years minimum experience working in a digital marketing / social media capacity
- Success managing and creating social media plans and campaigns
- An excellent grasp of social media and digital technology
- A demonstrable interest in the Arts
- Good people skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Understanding of audience development
- Experience and knowledge of working on online advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram as well as other platforms e.g. programmatic.
- Experience commissioning video content
- Experience building followers to social media channels
- Have an understanding of audience development
Please find more detailed information about the job by visiting our website: http://bit.ly/2MIHGwO