Customer Support Centre Representative
We are looking for a Customer Support Centre Representative to join our Virgin Media Business team (VMB) to provide key support to our VMB customers, specifically focused around our complex customer accounts where there is a bespoke level of service required to ensure all requirements and queries are resolved. This will support a range of queries from billing through to order updates.
You will be a single point of contact for our large Business Service customers, taking ownership for delivering first call resolution at every opportunity. You will use a bespoke billing engine to provide explanations around complex billing scenarios, providing audits; tariff changes and re-rates where required.
• Develop and maintain relationships with our customers to ensure that the highest level of service is delivered at all times.
• Use CCCS to accurately record customer complaints and work within the regulatory guidelines to deliver a satisfactory outcome
• Pro-actively manage and prioritise incoming enquiries across the varying media – phone, email and letter
• Co-ordinate activities and requests across the numerous internal departments, pro-actively updating the customer throughout the lifecycle of the enquiry
• Offer pro-active and reactive support to Service Management to ensure that we take a united approach to customer care
• Take ownership of customer contacts into the business and provide timely updates through to resolution.
• To support other functions as required to meet Virgin KPIs
So what are we looking for?
• Positive can do attitude, solution driven with the passion and energy to succeed who is able to work collaboratively within a team and interact with internal teams across the business.
• A strong commitment to succeeding, developing relationships, delivering results to the satisfaction of the customer and yourself.
• Demonstrable B2B experience in a customer focused environment.
• To be able to keep up to date with daily information changes across all products and processes and ensure these changes are adhered to when dealing with the customer.
“We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!