Customer Service Manager
An opportunity exists for an experience Customer Service Manager to join our lively Liverpool based Customer Service team. Amey are proud to deliver an outstanding customer service experience to customers from each of our business divisions, in this role you will be specifically focussing on customers for Facilities Maintenance and Justice contracts.
As Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of 4 Customer Service Operators and Team Leaders, providing excellent customer service on both the phone and via email in line with established SLAs and KPIs. You will be accountable for the satisfaction of customers and the continuing improvement of their experience; providing reports and forecasts to the wider Amey business on waiting times, options for improvement and strategies to ensure the efficiency of your team.
- Manage, develop, lead and motivate the Help Desk Customer Service team to retain and develop adequately skilled staff who deliver a high-quality service.
- Establish goals and objectives for Help Desk Customer Service team.
- Measure performance, conduct regular reviews and provide feedback to Customer Service Team Managers.
- Train, coach and support the development of all Customer Service Team Managers.
- Effectively recruit and induct Customer Service staff.
- Manage change control on all call handling procedures.
- Manage team output and sustain productivity levels against service level agreements.
- Provide reports as required by the Senior Management team.
- Facilitate monthly team meetings.
- Encourage team members to contribute ideas and provide recognition for individual contribution.
- Liaise with Senior Management team and key stakeholders including the Families Federations to continually improve relations and resolve operational issues
- Take ownership of personal performance, well-being and development at work
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have previous experience of managing a team of Customer Service Operators within a large organisation. You should be a proactive individual with a demonstrable passion for providing excellent customer service and continuously seeking to improve efficiency through innovative strategies.
This role would suit a lively individual who enjoys working in a busy environment with a diverse workforce. You should also be comfortable in liaising with senior business members, as well as delivering presentations and reports as required in a corporate format. An ILM qualification would be advantageous but is not required.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.