Fundraising Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative fundraising manager is required to lead and develop a new fundraising team based in Leicester.
Position: Fundraising and Partnerships Manager
Contract: Fixed term until November 2020, potential for permanent role.
Hours: 30-37 hours, all flexibility considered.
Salary: Full time salary £32,793 per annum
Benefits: Excellent health benefits, a defined contribution pension scheme and access to an employee assistance programme.
About the role:
As Fundraising and Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for building and managing fundraising for one of the largest charities in Leicestershire. This will include community, corporate, trusts and individual giving fundraising activities.
Key responsibilities for the Fundraising Manager will include:
- Managing and developing a team of 5 staff, plus management of fundraising volunteers, working in the office and the community.
- Manage a fundraising income and expenditure budget and meeting fundraising targets
- Providing regular, accurate reports and commentary on financial performance
- Attending fundraising events and meeting supporters as required
The Fundraising Manager will have a proven record of:
- Meeting and exceeding fundraising or sales targets.
- Proven fundraising experience in at least two areas of community, corporate, trusts and grants or major giving.
- Development and implementation of a fundraising plan, including building new supporter relationships and growing income and have a track record of achieving ambitious targets
- Project management and problem solving.
- Successfully managing a team.
You may also have experience as a Fundraising Manager, Regional Fundraising Manager, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Corporate Fundraiser, Events Fundraiser, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, etc.