Part time Accountant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
PART TIME ACCOUNTANT
Our flexible working environment
Approximately 20 - 25 hours per week for a competent and reliable individual, such as three or four days from 9.15am to 2.45pm (with half an hour for lunch) to facilitate school drop off & pick up. What will suit you can be discussed when we speak. School holidays & half terms also accommodated.
Our office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and we can be flexible on start and finish times within our office hours. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
Where we are based
This role is based at our offices in central Orpington in Knoll Rise just off the High Street. There is free parking available at our offices and Orpington main line railway station is a ten minute walk.
A little bit more about us
Vicena International Ltd is a small firm of accountants & tax advisors operating for over 20 years and we are looking for an experienced accountant to join our team.
What we offer
- Salary according to experience but expected to be in the £20 per hour to £25 per hour range
- Paid annual leave at the rate of 15 to 25 days per annum dependent on days worked per week (plus proportionate public holidays)
- NEST pension scheme
- Free parking
The role and what you’ll be doing
Assist with the production & review of company accounts on SAGE, VAT Returns, invoicing and company Tax Returns.
There is scope to also assist with internal bookkeeping, payroll duties, personal Tax Returns, trust Tax Returns. The job roles allocated to an individual will be tailored to them and be largely based on their previous experience and/or competencies.
This is an initial 3 months’ temporary contract with a view to permanent employment.
A little bit about you
- Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail
- Approachable and open disposition
- Strong collaboration skills and team player
- Is fundamentally calm and resilient, enabling them to display sound judgement at all times
- Has a practical and logical mind, is naturally well organised
- Demonstrates significant confidence and high levels of self-esteem
- Is respectful, articulate and sensitive in style of communication
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about his/her career and job experiences
- Is motivated towards excellence and improvement of personal performance with a can do attitude
- A confident communicator
- Proven ability to assist in all areas of accounts
Skills, knowledge and experience
At least three years’ experience in practice and possibly qualified (e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA).
Essential to have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel & Word.
Previous experience with Sage Accounts Production Advanced and Digita Corporation Tax would be desirable but not essential (and possibly QTAC, Onvio, Sage 50, Digita Personal Tax).
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
For further details please call 01689 898222 or e-mail email@example.com