Registered Mental Health Nurse
7 days left
- Contract Type
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to work across Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and Glasgow and provide exceptional nursing care.
As a Newcross Mental Health Nurse you will provide excellent nursing assistance that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Our ideal candidate will be a caring health professionals who upholds our ethos of providing exceptional care and support.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Newcross provide between 150 and 200 free training courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Once you join us you will be able to choose between our many programmes and progress in your career.
We offer many options such as Medication Administration, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- Salary of up to 27.08/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
We've also launched 'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Our recruitment process
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.