RPA Lead (Robotic Process Automation)
Amey are the people behind the public services you use every day - from roads, railways and schools to waste disposal, airports or the energy and water you use in your home; nearly every person in the UK will benefit from at least one Amey service each day.
Our Group IT Technology department are at the heart of the Amey business delivering major transformation programmes that standardise our IT offering, develop and embed a more digital approach, whilst maintaining a focus and continued investment in developing and enhancing our internal capability from an outsourced model.
We are currently recruiting for a RPA Lead, to drive forward Amey's development in this cutting-edge field of technology. In this truly unique position, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, producing technical specifications and advice to our large scale and complex business. Your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be involved in the full end to end delivery across the RPA platform.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Define, promote and utilise best practices for RPA capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilise RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
- Conduct business case analysis for RPA process evaluations
- Prepare and present RPA recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Drive the adoption and culture of RPA within Amey.
This is fantastic opportunity for you to work as part of an ever-changing and growing team. Amey are investing in the development of RPA Solutions, and therefore there will be lots of scope and development for your role in the future.
What are we looking for?
- Degree educated or similar
- Experience of RPA project delivery
- Proven ability to work with an external partner to calibrate, operate or maintain automated processes.
- Understanding of how to implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, develop, test and deploy automation solutions using industry leading RPA tools.
- Ability to collaborate with the Business Process Owners and IT SME's, to design and deliver automated solutions of enterprise scale, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimising the cost of operations.
- Knowledge of leading RPA tools such as blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath and Watson
- Experience of RPA for Order to Cash, Record to Report, Source to Pay, HR Service automation and Financial processes an
- Experience of RPA and SAP desirable
- An inquisitive mind, passion for change and automation with a can do hands on approach
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.