Lifestyle Manager - 30 hours per week
Lifestyle Manager – 30 hours pw
Business Park location, Uxbridge
LAH Property Marketing provides premier front-of-house reception teams, on-site marketing support and tenant engagement programmes for commercial property nationwide.
Working with developers, funds, asset managers, agency-teams and property managers, we support letting and sales strategies; engage, manage and retain tenants and aim to ensure an office scheme always looks and feels great.
As Lifestyle Manager, you will be the ‘face’ of the Business Park – driving a programme of seasonal initiatives and activities to create a community vibe and further enhance the working environment.
You will promote the Park to the wider business community, including Chamber of Commerce, Business Representatives and local Media.
You will support the Sales/Leasing Agents, working collaboratively to promote the Park and vacant space, undertaking viewings to providing local knowledge.
- You will engage in social media (twitter) and management of the website, - reviewing regularly and providing recommendations. You will also identify opportunities for the website as a vehicle for promotion/revenue streams.
- Make amendments to the website and/or intranet with regular updates for events and newsworthy items.
- Look to source offers for the tenants and promote via the intranet. Monitor uptake and drive regular feedback.
- To design flyers, promotional material and posters.
- To design the quarterly newsletter (in partnership with a design company).
- Updating of notice boards around the park with physical posters to communicate event activity and participation
Internal and External Communications
- Responsible for managing internal and external communications with key stakeholders to establish the ultimate Business Amenity.
- Preparing communications for events and activities, - working with any external agencies where appropriate.
Develop Community Relations
- Progress occupier community relations – being the ‘go to’ person
- Promote the intranet product through co-ordination of creative activities
- Build community through various events and promotions, including charity.
- Promoting a culture of proactive ideas generation from tenants.
- Design and delivery of the Event/Activities programme in support of brand objectives.
- Promoting a variety of events including Arts, Sports, Entertainment, and Skill development.
- Responsible for all aspects of event management, including managing all booking agents, third party contacts and event contractors managing logistics and communicating health and safety expectation
- To manage the Event Diary. Ensure that the diary is circulated to all stakeholders to keep them informed on a regular basis.
- Events administration including event records, database, follow-up and response measurements; arrange and attend event delivery meetings and co-ordinate all aspect of the event operation.
- Ensure that all relevant H&S documentation is in place and procedures communicated to all event contractors on-site
- Manage the set-up/breakdown operation of each event.
- To liaise with key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of all event activities planned and booked.
- To ensure the relevant licenses have been obtained and agreed for events.
- Assist in financial management for events, marketing and promotions.
- Manage and execute the Events Sponsorship Programme to and look to generate additional income.
- Demonstrate success in supplier/customer relationship development.
- Event experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate appropriately at all levels.
- Customer service orientation striving towards a 100% occupier satisfaction commitment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Professional presentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including copywriting and editing.
- Deadline oriented.
- Competent PC/MAC user. Microsoft office / Canva design packages
Package and timing
Working 10.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday. (or some flex around times ie 9.30 – 3.30)
Salary £23,000 pa part time 30 hours