Head of Finance and Resources - Flexible Working Available
We are looking for a finance professional to join our client’s senior management team, as Head of Finance and Resources.
Position: Head of Finance and Resources
Location: North London
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Circa £50,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Excellent work-life balance policies for all staff, flexible working including working at home, part time working, job sharing and more, onsite parking, close public transport links, on site café, 28 days leave per year rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service and all public holidays (pro-rata for part time staff), office closure between Christmas and New Year
Closing Date: 31st July
Interview Date: 19th and 20th August
As a member of the senior management team, the Head of Finance and Resources will share in taking corporate responsibility for the strategic direction, leadership and operational management of the organisation.
Along with ensuring that they are working towards achieving the organisation’s financial strategy, the Head of Finance and Resources will:
- Be responsible for all of the organisation’s resources and lead the Finance, Facilities, Information Technology, administrative and general operational functions.
- Act as company secretary and to deputise for the Chief Executive as necessary.
- Be responsible for the day to day management and performance of the Finance Officer.
- Work in conjunction with IT Support Consultants and oversee in-house IT applications and the implementation of IT projects.
- Oversee the efficient management of the organisations premises and facilities.
As Head of Finance and Resources, you will have:
- Experience of working in a senior accounting role.
- Managerial experience, including both staff and resources.
- A track record of preparing statutory accounts, management accounts and financial reports.
- Strong financial management skills and ability (including SORP).
- Knowledge and understanding of organisational IT systems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- CCAB qualification or equivalent.
Our client provides a bright, open plan office in bustling Kentish Town. They offer a friendly working environment, with opportunities to socialise with colleagues through lunches and on site yoga classes and generous work life balance policies. They are proud of their range of policies to support staff, which include working at home, part time working, job sharing, generous annual leave and a pension scheme.
About the Organisation
Our client is the leading national charity working with single parent families. Since 1918, they have been at the forefront of shaping policy and services that support single parents.Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community, including single parents and those with caring responsibilities.
‘It is gratifying to be a part of a charity which works so hard to support single parents at ground level, while giving them a voice in the national arena’ JK Rowling – President
You may also have experience in areas such as Finance Manager, Finance Officer, Senior Finance, Resources Manager, Finance.