Here at Amey we believe that our people are the most important component of our success and we strive to employ people with exceptional talents, who want to be a part of our ongoing success. We are seeking and experienced senior recruitment professional with ideally a background in technical recruitment. This role sits within the in-house recruitment function under the HR Centre of Excellence and is a pivotal role in the overall HR strategy. The individual requires experience working within a large diverse organisation in group functions, specialising in IT. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting individuals from a SAP, IT infrastructure and solution architecture background.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the end to end recruitment process for middle to senior level positions within IT. You will also be required to support other areas of group functions, such as: Finance, HR, Legal and Procurement where necessary. This position will require extensive stakeholder engagement and the ability to influence the recruitment & decision making process to ensure that the best possible recruitment decisions are made for the business areas you are working with. You will have the opportunity to further transform the recruitment service within our Business Units beyond ad hoc vacancy filling to structured campaigns and direct approaches to proactively recruit passive candidates. The successful applicant will have a track record of direct sourcing niche/ technical IT roles utilising a range of attraction methods and successfully headhunting through social media and other suitable formats. You will need to utilise your proven experience of partnering with senior managers and directors as well as your experience in negotiating and successfully dealing with candidate counter offers.
- Responsible for sourcing mid senior talent for the business using a variety of methods including direct sourcing.
- Support the Resourcing Manager to develop a team of recruiters to deliver a best practice resourcing service
- Measure & monitor your own performance ensuring that you achieve key KPIs and SLAs (Time to hire, Cost per hire, Diversity of hires and Quality of hires)
- Alongside the Resourcing Manager, supports the business to achieve critical resourcing challenges by developing key attraction and talent pooling strategies for niche roles in line with agreed budgets.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to identify resourcing requirements and plan recruitment campaigns ensuring delivery of a good service to the business
- In the absence of the Resourcing Manager, be the focal point for escalations within the team
Key Measures of Success / KPIs:
- Reduction in time to offer and cost per hire and an increase in the diversity and quality of successful candidates
- Continuous improvement measured through candidate and manager satisfaction
- Alongside the Resourcing Manager, increase engagement across all Business Units at Band A-D level
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our 'Better Places' goal. We're a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work. Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.