Digital Architect - Flexible Working Available
Are you passionate about digital technologies? Do you love being part of a digital design team? Can you champion an Agile working environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Digital Architect, you will work within the Digital Technology team and look after technical ownership of the related channels. You will work closely with colleagues across the Bank to translate high level concepts, designs and user stories into digital specifications. You will be an integral part of our Digital Architecture team, who lead on the technical design for all Digital channels and propositions within the Bank.
So what would you be doing?...
• Interpreting challenging business requirements and documenting them in line with design specifications
• Producing design requirements and aligning them with the solution
• Taking ownership for all products produced across our digital delivery system
• Making sure all solutions are fit for purpose and are implemented
• Inspiring the team to design and help develop best in class digital platforms and propositions
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Naturally, you will hold experience in leading on digital platforms and design, as a Digital or Solutions Architect
• You will need to have in-depth knowledge of digital technologies and have worked closely with Angular Developers, Application Designers and Application and Technical Architects
• The ability to confidently design API (Application Programming Interface) using REST (Representational State Transfer) is super important for this role
• It is important that you understand infrastructure technologies and are able to demonstrate experience with delivering basic technical specifications
• You will have experience in translating high level environment specification documents
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!