Customer Service Assistant - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
One of manyTM
Customer service assistant
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUPERSTAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT?
At One of many we are seeking a joyful and efficient Customer Service and Marketing Assistant to join our passionate and committed team! You’ll be the friendly virtual person on the end of all the emails and phone calls- helping our inspiring female clients to get the most from their educational and coaching journey with us.
We’re looking for someone ideally based in the UK, but you’ll mainly be working from home, so location is flexible. The role is permanent with lots of opportunities for growth and development. Salary is £14-18,000 a year for a 30-hour week; negotiable based on fit an experience.
WHERE WE COME FROM.
The direction the world is currently heading is unsustainable for individuals, many communities and the planet as a whole. In the developed world we are plagued by stress related illness and lifestyle disease, while the rest of the world fights poverty and hunger. Our natural resources are seriously threatened. At an individual level, millions feel called to make a change to their corner of the world but feel powerless and apathetic because they are overwhelmed by the scale scope of the problem, and the need to balance balancing these against the challenges of their own daily life.
We believe it is that the empowerment of a new generation of grassroots women leaders who will play a pivotal role in making the changes the world so clearly needs.
At One of many we provide inspiration, education, advocacy and support enabling aspiring women leaders to unleash their power and step up to help deliver the changes they are feeling called to make. provide inspiration, education, advocacy and support to help those aspiring women change makers handle the day to day, so they can unleash their spirit onto the changes they are feeling called to make.
Our mission is to equip a million women with the tools to sustainably change their corner of the world. And we’re on the way!
If your mission is aligned with ours, then consider stepping up to your calling.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, efficient, flexible and tech-savvy superstar who can further enhance our customer service experience. You will be the virtual face and voice of our customer service team and the first port of call for new and existing members of our community. So, you need to be friendly, warm and graceful under pressure. You need to be able to build deep relationships quickly. And you need to understand the tech, be on the ball with social media and be able to spot a problem and fix it - or find someone who can - so that all of the back-office systems that serve our community keep running smoothly.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
On a day to day basis you will be:
·Handling all incoming enquiries
o Making sure that everyone who interacts with One of many feels that their enquiry has been dealt with in a friendly, efficient and joyful way
o Answering the phone to clients, prospective clients, suppliers, partners and our team
o Making sure any voicemail messages left overnight or out of office hours are dealt with the next day
o Managing the inbox - ensuring that every inquiry is handled with real care and attention to detail
o Handling any negative issues or complaints empathetically and swiftly - escalating where appropriate
· Monitoring our social media channels constantly
o Commenting on user posts where appropriate
o Responding to queries quickly and efficiently
o Welcoming new members and ensuring that their first experience of our communities is a positive one
o Ensuring that any negative comments or issues are dealt with quickly and with empathy and understanding
o Capturing feedback and responding to it in such a way that our members feel heard
o Spotting patterns and problems in the system and raising these internally so that they can be addressed
o Spotting success stories and championing the great work our clients are doing
· Processing orders
o After events and launches you’ll be processing orders using our online systems and handling all the relevant technology with ease.
· Keeping the back office working smoothly (in liaison with tech support):
o Making sure that our technical systems are working efficiently e.g.: Teamwork - Project Management / Chat / Desk; Google Drive; Box; InfusionSoft
o Helping the team with any technical enquiries or issues
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are someone who:
· Loves looking after people, and has a genuine desire to be of service
· Has a warm, empathic and friendly persona
· If you are not already part of our community, can quickly and easily get across our array of powerful educational programs
· Builds deep relationships with people quickly
· Understands that a great customer experience is absolutely central to the success of an organisation like One of many
· Understand and respects goals, details and deadlines
· Has great written and oral communication skills – you’re a native or fluent English speaker with impeccable spelling and grammar.
· Is comfortable on the phone: you can build rapport quickly and deeply and people open up to you fully.
· Enjoys networking and building relationships on social media - online you shine!
· Respects deadlines and details and are not afraid to hold others to them if you know they can’t!
· Loves the balance of working as part of a powerful team but appreciates the independence of working from home.
· Is quietly confident, you know not to take things personally, and you keep showing up because when you really believe in something you LOVE to share it.
· Manages your own energy well. You’re able to prioritise, have good
· boundaries and are self-motivated.
· Has a working knowledge of Infusionsoft, Teamwork, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Suite. Some training can be provided but you MUST be tech savvy - as we are a virtual team, the importance of being able to use basic tech cannot be overstated.
HOW WE’LL KNOW YOU’RE ROCKING IT
We know you’re delivering on your calling when:
· Every client is thrilled by our exceptional and seamless customer experience. Everyone gets what they bought, or were otherwise promised, with love and that little extra.
· Every contact point with our business is a delight for the correspondent, and is handled with love to inspire further business with us
· Every conversation with you leaves the correspondent happier than when they started.
· Every online forum in which you participate is active and enjoyable for members, and optimised for the company.
· All the orders are processed efficiently and on time, and relevant spreadsheets update with data.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been wishing for, here’s how to apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining in 500-words or less why you’re perfect for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Customer Superstar”. Include all your details and salary expectations
Applicants who are successful on application will be notified by email to schedule an interview.
Applications close 20th July, but we will start interviewing immediately, and hire when we find our perfect match… whether that's today, tomorrow or after the 20th. So don’t wait!