Tech Savvy Virtual Assistant - Flexible Working Available
Tech- Savvy Virtual Assistant
One of many is seeking a rockstar technical and marketing VA to support our busy, demanding, and purposeful business.
This will be a fun and challenging job for the right person – a tech native deeply fascinated by understanding how systems and software work. We are looking for someone who can help us deliver our awesome customer experience using all of our key software platforms, with a keen eye for detail.
The role is virtual, but you must be able to liaise with both UK and Australian time zones.
The role is 35 hours a week. Wage is negotiable based on skills, experience and fit.
WHERE WE COME FROM.
The direction the world is currently heading is unsustainable for individuals, many communities and the planet as a whole. In the West we are plagued by stress related illness and lifestyle disease, while the rest of the world fights poverty and hunger. Our natural resources are seriously threatened. At an individual level millions feel called to make a change, but feel powerless and apathetic because they are overwhelmed by the problems of their own daily life.
One of many provides inspiration, training, coaching and support to help grassroots women leaders called to solve the problems. We assist them to handle the day to day, so they can unleash their spirit onto the changes they are feeling called to make.
Our purpose is to sow the seeds for a global paradigm shift, where compassion and effectiveness live side by side. If your mission is aligned with ours, then consider stepping up to your calling.
WHAT WE NEED.
We see you as the person who will support our team in three key areas:
· Marketing assistant: you’ll work closely with the sales and marketing manager, and copywriter, to ensure accurate execution of our social media marketing plan
o You will take blog posts and emails and turn them into social messages, lay them out in Canva where needed and upload everything to ScheduleOnce. Keeping it lively, on brand and refreshed at all times.
· Online business support: you’ll be integral to our wider online presence through building Wordpress websites, and uploading emails into our CRM
o You’ll set up weekly emails in Infusionsoft and check for accuracy of links etc. No need to build campaigns, just populating them.
o You can make a website look beautiful in Wordpress and can tell if it looks “right” (we have a designer, you’re job is to execute the design)
o You’ll help gather the data from IS, google and Facebook to measure the effectiveness of our marketing activity
o You’ll prepare and upload member content including video, audios and transcriptions.
o Maintaining all the websites an ensuring updates are done and everything is always functioning
· Our friendly in house tech support: you’ll help us as the handy go to person with working knowledge of all the systems we use, and could ever use!
o When someone new starts you’ll get them set up in all our softwares, get them emails etc
o When someone is having a general tech issue, you’ll help them find the solution
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You are someone who
v loves technology, I mean really loves it: You’ve been tinkering with software and possibly even code most of your life. You’re curious and love getting under the hood to see how things work. If you don’t know about a particular piece of software yet, you can learn it a heartbeat.
v is a technology solution blood-hound. You’re always looking for ways to do it better, simpler, faster with more wow… and you’ll keep at it until you do, obstacles or no. You’re like a dog with a bone, will not let yourself be beaten, and keep digging until you find the answer
v has impeccable written communication… is a spelling and grammar freak and proud of it
v likes the variety, the fun and sometime insanity of a small, dynamic, fast growth business with a global vision.
v Is happy to work independently, but knows how to be part of a team and deliver on the bigger vision.
v enjoys making things better and more refined, inline with the bigger picture: you have a natural ability to put systems around things, and improve it or automate it if possible
v knows the divine is in the detail: you like to check and double check that every link works, every colour is right
v Can communicate with non-tech people to help them identify their issues, and solve the problems. You enjoy helping the less -technically gifted to understand enough to do their jobs.
v Is interested in personal growth and development
v manages your own energy well. We’ll ask way too much of you, and will respect your boundaries when you say enough!
· Demonstrable experience with digital marketing practices, including analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook advertising platforms
· Demonstrable experience of basic video and audio editing & file conversion
· Experience with Wordpress and building beautiful websites
· Experience with InfusionSoft a plus, though a similar relevant database with transferable skills OK
· Familiarity with tools such as: ScheduleOnce, Box, Google drive, the Teamwork suite (PM, desk and chat) and more that we don’t know about that will make our lives easier!.
HOW WE’LL KNOW YOU’RE ROCKING IT
· Social platforms are looking beautiful, and full of great conversation with our community
· All our web pages look beautiful, work properly, load quickly and are a joy for our clients and team to use.
· Our sites (existing and all new pages) are search engine optimized (in conjunction with the marketing team)
· Every email that goes out is word perfect, and every new website is gorgeous
· Our team have a frictionless interface with tech and they are toasting your brilliance at the Christmas party!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been wishing for, send A CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectations telling us why you’re the perfect person for the role.
Applicants who are successful on application will be notified by email to schedule an interview.
Applications close Monday the 22nd of July.
We look forward to hearing from you.