Senior Accounts Manager - Part Time & Flexible Working Available Some Homeworking Possible
Senior Account Manager Role
We would like to appoint a new Accounts Manager to provide client-focused management services, to champion our way of working to our client base and deliver a professional and reliable accounting service. You will be supported by our team of accountants and technicians and you will preferably have an accounting qualification and working background, an interest in and experience working with new web-based accounting technology, along with proven experience in client management in the SME accounts environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills :
- Communicate clearly and effectively. –
- have the confidence to guide and manage clients and colleagues on process efficiencies, and accounting technicalities relating to tax and compliance.
- confidently manage clients and the entire finance function for each client in their portfolio (approx 25-30 clients)
- have the personal presence that instills a sense of confidence with clients and colleagues
- Customer responsive and focussed.
- Strong background in successful client management, preferably in a mix of commercial and accountancy practice. Some international client base experience would be useful.
- Displays sound commercial perspective towards work.
- Strong compliance and management accounts experience and qualifications.
- Good knowledge of accounting software packages and excel.
- A strong appreciation of the web technology developments in the accounting industry.
Preparedness and ability to also do some accounts processing when necessary, management accounts development and production, compliance reporting, year end preparation and review.
Potentially managing data migration, and possible integration options with other software used by client to streamline and automate data flow and produce improved management information.
We have flexible working conditions and will accommodate regular working from home.