HR Analyst - Flexible Working Available
(1 Year Fixed Term)
Salary: To £37,000 + excellent rewards and benefits - Our payslip is only part of the package
This role will be considered on a Part Time basis (minimum 3 days or equivalent hours)
Gatwick Airport is the biggest single-runway airport in the world, with over 200 destinations served and 47m passengers travelling through the airport each year. We've won numerous awards in our history, including over ten major awards in 2017 alone.
Our corporate ambition is to compete to grow and become London's airport of choice. A key aspect of our vision is to deliver great service every day; and to do that we rely on our people. The Reward Analyst is a new role within the HR team and is central to that vision. Based in the heart of the airport the Reward Analyst will support the strategic development of our organisation, through the provision of people related MI.
As Reward Analyst you will collect and process data in relation to reward, staff costs and other people data. Reporting to the Reward Manager, the Reward Analyst will provide reports that support non technical stakeholders to understand the value add.
To be successful, can you demonstrate?
- Advanced understanding of excel - including the creation of pivot tables and other solutions.
- Delivery of the full range of reward & benefit administration
- Experience of an HRIS essential, CoreHR desirable
- Excellent numerical skills including analysis of numerical data, identifying trends and flagging issues for attention
- Methodical attention to detail and maintaining a high degree of accuracy in work
- Preferably, experience of job evaluation and grading
- Experience of working in a unionised environment is desirable
- Experience of providing calculations to support bonus and other payments in a large organisation
- Experience of government led reporting requirements such as Gender Pay Gap reporting
- basic pensions admin experience
Gatwick Airport is a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of Commercial professionals who share the passion of making Gatwick Airport a great place to work. We love what we do and would love you to join us.
Are you interested?
Why not click apply to see further information?